Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I guess we're all just a little 'nutty'


He sat next to me for a whole two hours, at which point he whips out the mother-load of zip-locks, chock-full of nutty trail mix. He left it in his bag for two hours without touching it once. If I had a zip-lock of mix in my bag, that would be like the alcoholic trying to remain sober with a wine bottle in the fridge. Yet, while I can keep my wine chilled for weeks, the alchie can keep trail mix in his book-bag without the slightest urge to ravage. And therein lies the whole nutty truth :)

1 comment:

Douglas Cress said...

if i had a zip lock of "mix"

Nutrition Website

My personal blog here at Blogger is still going to remain intact; however, please visit my new website, http://marissabeck.wordpress.com, which will host more nutrition topics (because obviously you just can't get enough!)